Re: We Need a Meeting!

Hello Richard

Sorry for the no followup and thanks for participating with us.

I also think it might be out of friday's meeting scope.

But as Scott said, adding an issue in our issue tracker won't do harm.  I would also suggest you link the appropriate messages thread from the list archive.

One other thing is that we heavily rely on IRC too.  You can join #webplatform-site on freenode.

Regards

Renoir Boulanger | Developer operations engineer
W3C | webplatform.org

http://w3.org/people/#renoirbhttps://renoirboulanger.com  ✪  @renoirb
~