Re: Ranking CSS properties

From: Julee <julee@adobe.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2013 13:58:36 -0700
To: Scott Rowe <scottrowe@google.com>, "public-webplatform@w3.org" <public-webplatform@w3.org>
How cool is that!

Maybe it's time to recompile the master list.

We had to separate the properties all out into separate tables, due to
timeout issues with the server.

But maybe it's time to put them back into a spreadsheet, so we can do some
reporting, identify what's left to do, that sort of thing.

julee@adobe.com
@adobejulee