From: Julee Burdekin [mailto:jburdeki@adobe.com] On Behalf Of Julee
Sent: Wednesday, September 18, 2013 9:23 AM
To: WebPlatform Public List
Subject: Re: Draft blog post for this week's WPW

I just changed the permalink to http://blog.webplatform.org/2013/09/wpw-a-makers-manifesto-revised/.

julee@adobe.com<mailto:julee@adobe.com>
@adobejulee

From:  julee <julee@adobe.com<mailto:julee@adobe.com>>
Date:  Wednesday, September 18, 2013 9:17 AM
To:  WebPlatform Public List <public-webplatform@w3.org<mailto:public-webplatform@w3.org>>
Subject:  Draft blog post for this week's WPW

Hi, folks:

I drafted up a blog post.[1] I think the visibility on the preview should work for everyone, so if you can't see it, would you kindly let me know?

And how about this tweet:

"A manifesto, revised: "Build Code -- Document! -- Unite" the #webplatform <https://twitter.com/search?q=%23webplatform> #WPW <https://twitter.com/search?q=%23WPW> #CSS <https://twitter.com/search?q=%23CSS> http://blog.webplatform.org/2013/09/wpw-a-makers-manifesto/"

Thanks much.

Julee

[1] http://blog.webplatform.org/?p=716&preview=true

julee@adobe.com<mailto:julee@adobe.com>