Re: FYI: CSS grid layout module docs

I think we converged on a policy where any property that was implemented by
at least one vendor, or is currently regarded by any online material should
not be deleted, but instead show a big and bold notice that points the
reader to a proper replacement. Barring any proper replacement, it should
be noted that the property is obsolete. The examples (if any), however,
should be removed, in order not to encourage further usage.

☆*PhistucK*