Re: Amsterdam Doc Sprint: Who's in?

I'll be there. J

From: Paul Irish <paul.irish@gmail.com<mailto:paul.irish@gmail.com>>
Date: Tuesday, September 10, 2013 12:08 PM
To: Scott Rowe <scottrowe@google.com<mailto:scottrowe@google.com>>
Cc: WebPlatform Public List <public-webplatform@w3.org<mailto:public-webplatform@w3.org>>
Subject: Re: Amsterdam Doc Sprint: Who's in?

It's possible I'll be there!

On Tue, Sep 10, 2013 at 11:11 AM, Scott Rowe <scottrowe@google.com<mailto:scottrowe@google.com>> wrote:
The Amsterdam doc sprint is almost a month away! Now would be a good time to book travel, and we need to know which of our most active members will be attending so we can plan on activities and tasks during the doc sprint.

So far, we know we'll be working on CSS properties, yes. But what of the JavaScript work? I'd like to develop a solution for associating HTML elements with their attributes and otherwise begin working on our DOM APIs, for which I can foresee the need for some template expertise. There may be infrastructure work that would benefit from collaboration on the ground, so to speak. Can anyone think of anything else that we should consider as doc sprint material?

I don't have to remind you that this doc sprint is doing double duty as a birthday party - there will be cake!

I'll be composing the blog post to announce the doc sprint, and I'd like to be able to tell everyone that you'll be there. Please respond here.

Thanks!
~Scott