Re: WPW: Property sign-up request

Thank you!

Note that all of these properties are from an old candidate recommendation
of the CSS3 Text Module <http://www.w3.org/TR/2003/CR-css3-text-20030514/>,
which is now obsolete and replaced by the CSS Text Module Level
3<http://www.w3.org/TR/css3-text/>
.
As such, when you get the approval to work on them, you do not need to add
any examples or anything like that, or maybe even a proper overview. You
can describe it briefly and just note or warn that it is obsolete and not
implemented anywhere and as such, should not be used.

☆*PhistucK*