Re: Google+ Custom URL

The G+ team has noted our request. At this time they are not offering
alternative URLs, so we will have to wait until they do before we'll know
whether our request is granted. G+ doesn't know when this will be. But
we're not the only organization with this type of request, and someone is
tracking these, so I believe we will get our URL eventually. In the
mean-time, we can either accept the suggested vanity URL or ignore it until
our request is processed.
~Scott