Re: Didn't we enable CORS?

Hi all

I have a note regarding to send a CORS header on all WPD domains (see thread).

I still have a few questions that needs to be addressed:
@{somebody} to review what I wrote on [1] page.  Although it is not a general audience page. We might want to write this differently.
@Julee, I still do not know which E-mail form you are talking about on this thread
Tell me whether we allow it at large or not, objections?

As to answer the thread:

When I look at the states, I only see in docs subdomain, in the Apache configuration.

/srv/salt/apache/docs, line 26

    <FilesMatch "\.(ttf|otf|eot)$">
        <IfModule mod_headers.c>
            Header set Access-Control-Allow-Origin "*"
        </IfModule>
    </FilesMatch>

This means that the only time we send the CORS header is when we serve files with names ending by TTF or  OTF or EOT.

I have to tell that I am also sending a CORS header by way of a PHP file [1] for the piwik campaign bookmarklet utility [1].

  [0]: https://github.com/webplatform/wpd-piwik-campaign/blob/master/index.php#L65
  [1]: http://webplatform.org/campaign/

Do we want to enable it everywhere?

Renoir