Von: Paul Verbeek <paul@webinthehat.com<mailto:paul@webinthehat.com>>
Datum: KW 43 | Mittwoch, 23. Oktober 2013 10:19
An: Nic da Costa <njr.dacosta@gmail.com<mailto:njr.dacosta@gmail.com>>
Cc: Scott Rowe <scottrowe@google.com<mailto:scottrowe@google.com>>, "public-webplatform@w3.org<mailto:public-webplatform@w3.org>" <public-webplatform@w3.org<mailto:public-webplatform@w3.org>>
Betreff: Re: Doc Sprint in a Box
Neu gesendet von: "public-webplatform@w3.org<mailto:public-webplatform@w3.org>" <public-webplatform@w3.org<mailto:public-webplatform@w3.org>>
Neu gesendet am: KW 43 | Mittwoch, 23. Oktober 2013 10:20

Good job! This is going to be usefull.
Maybe we can remove "[Still under construction; it's been a busy couple of weeks.]" now?

On 23 October 2013 08:17, Nic da Costa <njr.dacosta@gmail.com<mailto:njr.dacosta@gmail.com>> wrote:
This is brilliant!

Thank you :)

Hopefully organising and setting up a doc sprint will now be easier which will in turn mean more events occurring :)

// Nic