Re: Canceling general AND analytics meeting

I was wondering if we are going to have an analytics meeting too.

In case we do, I might be able to do it but late. I'll try to be online around 19:30 hope it will be fine or.

Regards

Renoir Boulanger | Developer operations engineer
W3C | webplatform.org

http://w3.org/people/#renoirbhttps://renoirboulanger.com  ✪  @renoirb
~