Re: WebPlatform.org meeting Friday

As always this schedule is unlikely to fit my life as a father on a friday night, but please discuss activities planned for upcoming Tue, 1st WPD Birthday. Specifically I'd like to know if there will be a central URL to refer my personal blog post and social media activity to. If so, please share well before Tuesday.

(Already added to the meeting page, just wanted to elaborate a bit)

Thanks, *Jay

Von: Julee Burdekin <jburdeki@adobe.com<mailto:jburdeki@adobe.com>>
Datum: KW 40 | Freitag, 4. Oktober 2013 03:27
An: "public-webplatform@w3.org<mailto:public-webplatform@w3.org>" <public-webplatform@w3.org<mailto:public-webplatform@w3.org>>
Betreff: WebPlatform.org meeting Friday
Neu gesendet von: "public-webplatform@w3.org<mailto:public-webplatform@w3.org>" <public-webplatform@w3.org<mailto:public-webplatform@w3.org>>
Neu gesendet am: KW 40 | Freitag, 4. Oktober 2013 03:28

Please join us for the webplatform.org meeting.

Time: Fridays, 16:00 UTC / Noon ET / 9:00 PT.

Zakim Bridge: +1.617.761.6200

Conference code: 3627 ("DOCS")

VOIP:  sip:zakim@w3.org<mailto:zakim@w3.org>

IRC Channel: webplatform-site

Willing to scribe? Please speak up at the beginning of the meeting.

Agenda:

 *
CSS Properties
 *   Site stability