Re: Second JS bulk upload

It seems a bit messy, to have the API and the language reference (syntax,
statements, operators) in the same level...
For example -
javascript/String
javascript/Statements

Also, if we keep them (and I think we should), any non API path component
("Statements", "Operators") should be lower case.

☆*PhistucK*