Re: JS content plan

About uploading the JavaScript pages to the test wiki, I'm having to
debug and/or enhance the wpd script used to upload multiple pages to see
if there is a problem there, since the upload of multiple files is
failing.  It looks like it is intended to work cookies instead of what
I'm doing which is logging in for each page to upload.

Also some fixes.  Removed files dealing with VBArray:
      JavaScript-Run-time-Errors.wiki
      dimensions-Method__VBArray.wiki
       getItem-Method__VBArray.wiki
       lbound-Method__VBArray.wiki
       toArray-Method__VBArray.wiki
      ubound-Method__VBArray.wiki

Reconstituted accidentally deleted files:
     JavaScript-Directives.wiki
     use-strict-Directive.wiki