Re: Moving on

Hi, Scott–

Congratulations on your new role! I'm deeply sorry to see you go,
though… you were a true leader on this project, and your blog posts and
Doc Sprint impressario-ship were colorful and inspiring.

You brought real vision and passion to content wrangling as well, and I
hope we'll see you again soon.

Regards-
-Doug