Re: Missing Syntax

Thank you for notifying.
I updated the page and hopefully addressed your feedback.
Since no browser (I heard WebKit (Safari) has only begun implementing it
recently) seems to support these keywords, it is really currently
irrelevant to you.

I am not sure what to do regarding the Syntax section, though... the
editing form does not really let me manipulate this section, so that is
going to stay unclear for now, but hopefully the information below it would
clarify the whole thing.

I am not sure regarding the right place for these notes, though. Perhaps
the bug tracker? I do not think any mistake a user finds should be reported
in this mailing list. I think the comments feature will be addressing this
soon (they will create an issue in the bug tracker automatically or
something).

☆*PhistucK*