Re: W3C HTML validator issues

Hi, David-

On 5/25/13 1:44 PM, David R. Herz wrote:
> It is not a WPD issue, but I was pointed there from WPD pages and I
> understand that there is some overlap of people and purposes between
> the two projects.

There's no substantive overlap in people (other than that the Validator
folks are interested in WPD), and only the vaguest overlap in purposes
(helping web developers).

The Validator is a W3C thing, and has its own feedback link [1] at the
bottom of the page.

Since code.webplatform.org does include a validation link, there was a
potential problem with that, but it seems that's not the case, so you
should send questions to the folks in charge or the Validator.

Not to be pushy, but this list is exclusively for questions and comments
about the WebPlatform.org site itself, not a general help list for web
development or other sites or services that any of the stewards
(including W3C) offer.

[1] http://validator.w3.org/feedback.html

Regards-
-Doug