From:  Jonathan Garbee <jonathan.garbee@gmail.com>
Date:  Friday, May 17, 2013 3:57 PM
To:  "public-webplatform@w3.org" <public-webplatform@w3.org>
Subject:  Improving WPD:Architecture

We need to improve the WPD:Architecure [1] page in the wiki. It is already a
fine start for a quick glance at how the documentation should be organized.
We need to make sure any changes to the arch are implemented on this page
and people are told to use it. There is also WPD:Content/Topic_Heirarchy [1]
but it is information overload while also including paths to items that
shouldn't exist and/or conflict with other pages.

An issue has been created for this in the PM system [3].

[1] http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/WPD:Architecture
[2] http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/WPD:Content/Topic_Hierarchy
[3] http://project.webplatform.org/content/issues/49