Re: Thoughts on wpd.mx domain

We need short URLs because no one wants to type long ones. ;) .mx for the
TLD does seem odd, but what else is there? .io? I think the people actually
using the shortened URLs would have no problem remembering it. However I do
prefer just using goo.gl or bit.ly since they provide stats on usage such
as hit rates. However, the downside to these is they aren't very memorable.

wpd.mx should tell search engines to not index itself if there are any
adverse SEO issues, but from the discussion here I don't believe there are
any.