Re: IRC room mentioned in blog

Hi, Garbee: I believe that's what we agreed on last week. And I spoke with
fro about this as well. So I went ahead and updated the blog to point to
#webplatform. Thanks! Julee

From:  Jonathan Garbee <jonathan.garbee@gmail.com>
Date:  Thursday, May 16, 2013 3:28 PM
To:  "public-webplatform@w3.org" <public-webplatform@w3.org>
Subject:  IRC room mentioned in blog

In the latest blog post [1] it was mentioned that the #webplatform-site room
should be used for these Web Platform Wednesday things. It should simply be
#webplatform . #webplatform-site should only really be used at this point
for telcons. Beyond that everything *should* be discussed in the main room
(although yes, we sometimes forget and just carry on in -site.)

Could someone who has access to the blog change the channel name?

Thanks,
Garbee

[1] http://blog.webplatform.org/2013/05/web-platform-wednesdays-week-2/