From: Chris Mills [mailto:cmills@opera.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 16, 2013 7:38 PM
To: wpd@theherzes.com
Cc: Eliot Graff; public-webplatform@w3.org
Subject: Re: (WW) Looking for a volunteer ot two!

There is a section in each of the reference pages called "Usage", which is intended for quick tips on using the property (or whatever) in question, but this is for short general tips, rather than detailed implementation/tutorial type stuff. Some of the things you mention could probably fit in there, but more detailed information would have to be included in a tutorial article linked from the reference.

Chris Mills
Opera Software, dev.opera.com
W3C Fellow, web education and webplatform.org Author of "Practical CSS3: Develop and Design" (http://goo.gl/AKf9M)