From: Eliot Graff [mailto:Eliot.Graff@microsoft.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 16, 2013 12:20 AM
To: public-webplatform@w3.org
Subject: (WW) Looking for a volunteer ot two!

Hi Everyone.

I’m the coordinator for four itsy bitsy CSS property pages [1] and am looking for some volunteers to help fill in and verify our content for this Web Platform Wednesday. [2]

Here, let me make a list of the properties:
1.  list-style
☺  list-style-image
                               * list-style-position
-    list-style-type

Please send me a quick note if you have a few minutes to pitch in and Doc the Web!

Thanks,

Eliot

[1] http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/Meta:web_platform_wednesday/2013-05-15#List-style_properties
[2] http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/Meta:web_platform_wednesday