Re: REMINDER: WPDW coordinators, please update all three tables

Thanks Eliot! Any more comments? I guess we should think about putting this live and tweeting it soon.

Chris Mills
Opera Software, dev.opera.com
W3C Fellow, web education and webplatform.org
Author of "Practical CSS3: Develop and Design" (http://goo.gl/AKf9M)