Re: Is border-color animatable?

Thanks Mike & Phistuck. Turns out it does pass the test for animatability. So I've set the value accordingly. J

From: Mike Sierra <letmespellitoutforyou@gmail.com<mailto:letmespellitoutforyou@gmail.com>>
Date: Tuesday, May 14, 2013 6:23 AM
To: PhistucK <phistuck@gmail.com<mailto:phistuck@gmail.com>>
Cc: julee <julee@adobe.com<mailto:julee@adobe.com>>, "public-webplatform@w3.org<mailto:public-webplatform@w3.org>" <public-webplatform@w3.org<mailto:public-webplatform@w3.org>>, Greg Whitworth <gkwinspired@gmail.com<mailto:gkwinspired@gmail.com>>
Subject: Re: Is border-color animatable?

Sorry. Didn't realize longhands were being implemented, but it makes sense given their unique CSSOM names.

--Mike S

On Tue, May 14, 2013 at 7:52 AM, PhistucK <phistuck@gmail.com<mailto:phistuck@gmail.com>> wrote:
I think every property should have its own page.
However, if you eventually decide that border-x-color will not have their own pages, border-x-color should at the very least redirect to border-color.

☆PhistucK