Re: Is border-color animatable?

The border-color property is definitely animatable despite whatever error
suggests otherwise. By "individual values," do you mean the "longhand"
properties targeting each side of the box?  IMO it would be a bad idea to
have separate pages for border-left-color, border-top-color, etc. That they
share the same behavior is implicit, so no need for anything but a yes/no
for the animatable flag.  However, shorthand properties like "border" do
require separate pages. Hope that's what you mean.

--Mike S