From:  Scott Rowe <scottrowe@google.com>
Date:  Monday, May 13, 2013 10:21 AM
To:  julee <julee@adobe.com>
Cc:  Chris Mills <cmills@opera.com>, Doug Schepers <schepers@w3.org>, Janet
Swisher <jswisher@mozilla.com>, "public-webplatform@w3.org"
<public-webplatform@w3.org>
Subject:  Re: REMINDER: WPDW coordinators, please update all three tables

Folks,

I'd like to suggest that we reduce the paperwork for coordinators here by
eliminating the last "master_list" table. This table is nearly impossible to
edit quickly and easily. We already have a spreadsheet that is far easier to
work with, and I'd suggest we stick with it.

It may be possible to populate the "master_list" table with transclusions
from the other tables, but I don't have time right now to work on that.

In any case, I've continued to keep the spreadsheet up to date with my
changes, and IMO, it works better than the giant "master_list" table in the
wiki.

~Scott