AW: Can we find which pages have broken templates?

Hi,

Mike moved the page from css/functions/* to css/properties/* ("I moved the
page. I assume this resolves it."). But that's only half the work :)

It was using the CSS_Function Form und therefore put into the CSS_Functions
category, this doesn't change when a page is moved. You would need to
manually change the source to use the correct Form (just putting the page in
the correct category should be enough). Once it uses the correct form on
edit, just remove / edit stuff from the old form that didn't automatically
fit into the new form.

I saw Mike completely replaced the page (which is also a way to do it), so I
guess #44 is resolved?

A general way to identify pages, that use the wrong form (I guess this is
what you mean by "have broken templates"), could maybe only work by
comparing article paths with the actual form used, e.g. check if every page
under css/properties/* uses the CSS_Property form. "Using a template
correctly" is hard to find out, everything should be OK when editing pages
through the forms. Maybe check if the free text field at the bottom of the
form has some gibberish in it, but that can't be done programmatically.

-fro