Re: Web Platform Wednesdays

Hi, Seb-

Lea's offered to create these badges, but she's got a lot on her plate
already, so I thought you might be willing to take a stab at these.

I am (obviously) not a designer, but I thought something like this might
be nice:

  http://schepers.cc/webplatform/css-firestarter-badge.svg

(I actually thought about getting clever, and making the shape of the
badge from 2 deformed curly brackets, but I didn't want to dig myself in
too deep for the proof of concept.)

Regards-
-Doug