Re: Border color properties: Need help with examples imported from MSDN

Hi Julee,

Yes, I saw my name against the border properties. I have also added my name in the border-left-width examples [1] column because I just added an example to that page [2].

Sure, no problem! I just moved all the 4 examples from dabblet.com to code.webplatform.org. They are now new gists under the WebPlatformDocs user on Github [3]. I have also updated the live example URL in all the 4 pages.

Thank you!

[1] http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/Meta:web_platform_wednesday/2013-05-08#Border_width_properties
[2] http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/css/properties/border-left-width
[3] https://gist.github.com/WebPlatformDocs