Re: Border color properties: Need help with examples imported from MSDN

Hi, Rishabh:

I signed you up for the examples for all of the border properties on the
WPD Wednesdays page.

Are your examples in code.webplatform.org?

You can add them to the page using the box-shadow page as an example.[2]

Thanks!

Julee

[1] http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/Meta:web_platform_wednesday
[2] http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/css/properties/box-shadow