RE: Contributed to the css/atrules/@font-face page

Sure, thank you! I'll give it a try - change to non-italics on the font-face page - and get back.

I had another question: is there a page that is so well designed that it acts as a standard reference for how all other pages should look? Maybe one/two in each category like CSS3, JavaScript etc. For example, the border-radius page. Sometimes, it helps to see how another page is styled and follow it's pattern (formatting wise).

Thank you!

Regards,
Rishabh Rao
http://rishabhsrao.github.io