Re: April Fools? :)

Since animations are supported in most gradient supporting browser
(excluding Opera 11.1 - 11.6, Firefox 3.6 - 5), we can use this -
.construction
{
 background: url("sign.gif");
 background: -webkit-gradient(linear, 0 0, 0 0, from(transparent),
to(transparent));
 background: -webkit-linear-gradient(transparent, transparent);
 background: -moz-linear-gradient(transparent, transparent);
 background: -o-linear-gradient(transparent, transparent);
 background: linear-gradient(transparent, transparent);
}
.construction::before
{
 background: none;
 background: -webkit-gradient(linear, 0 0, 0 0, from(transparent),
to(transparent)), #fdd400;
 background: -webkit-linear-gradient(transparent, transparent), #fdd400;
 background: -moz-linear-gradient(transparent, transparent), #fdd400;
 background: -o-linear-gradient(transparent, transparent), #fdd400;
 background: linear-gradient(transparent, transparent), #fdd400;
}

And remove box-shadow from .construction.
Radial gradients can improve the situation with Opera a bit, only excluding
11.6.
(According to caniuse.com - http://caniuse.com/#search=animations and
http://caniuse.com/#search=gradients)

☆*PhistucK*