Re: Remote participation in Apr 3 doc sprint?

Hi Janet,
I think it is a great idea, but from my experience at the last WPDS, just
keeping the event going in the room consumed 100% of our time (Scott,
myself, and other steward members) full. If an experienced member that is
coming to the sprint wants to step up to be the coordinator with the
outside world (frequent updates, task organization, and so on via IRC and
hangouts, etc.), then that would be fantastic.
Thanks,
Peter