Re: 404 page (was Re: URL aliases for WPD without /wiki)

(Not Phil :()

I know the bad fallback is sitewide, I was not saying yours was
specifically flawed.
I just thought I would mention this since we are talking about including
more SVGs. The numbers should also have some kind of a fallback.

☆*PhistucK*