Re: Color index

From: Doug May <intuedge@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2013 21:04:43 -0700
To: Doug Schepers <schepers@w3.org>
Cc: Lea Verou <lea@w3.org>, public-webplatform@w3.org
Doug (shepazu) -- I'm all for avoiding repeat content, as long as the
content is readily findable from wherever it might be relevant.  I'd
like to get our pointer infrastructure working better than our
deduping infrastructure, just in the interest of serving the users.

There are publishing tools that let us repeat content wherever needed
and only maintain it in one location, so I no longer believe in
deduping just for deduping's sake.