Re: wpd wiki question on sitemap and links

I'm working with Julee on generating the sitemap. I should probably have
it ready by end of week or early next week. It's just been such a busy
week for me.

--
Patrick D'Souza Developer, Metrics About.com | Do more 1500 Broadway,
6th Floor New York, NY, 10036 AIM: padsouza