Re: Getting Started page updated

It's awesome!

Maybe the three tittle and the boxes need a bit more style to be identified at the first look, I may be a bit dump, but I had a "very" quick look and I didn't see any change. I say the layout after my second visit: after looking at move the web forward. Maybe some space or a horizontal bar. I don't know. In my opinion, it's a bit too linear but it's just a style thing, the architecture is awesome.

Seb

--
Sébastien Desbenoit - http://notes.desbenoit.net - http://internetetmoi.fr