Re: Beta and Beyond

Hi, DougM:

Ha! I really appreciate your statement "we're changing the game, not adding
new variants to the impossible dream."

But I didn't see the quote you used: "should have no errors". What is there
now is "should not have erroneous information",[1] with qualifiers. We
should have exemplary content. And if we have pages that are not beta ready,
we should make it easy for the visitor to distinguish the good from the --
not vetted.

Again, we should work in the individual project areas to fine-tune the
criteria, but I hope this is along the lines you were thinking.

Regards.

Julee

[1] http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/WPD:Project_Status#Goals_for_content