RE: Styling standardization status

From: Eliot Graff <Eliot.Graff@microsoft.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2013 05:42:40 +0000
To: "pdsouza@about.com" <pdsouza@about.com>, Lea Verou <lea@w3.org>
CC: "public-webplatform@w3.org" <public-webplatform@w3.org>, Doug Schepers <schepers@w3.org>
Lurve the concept!

From: Patrick D'Souza [mailto:pdsouza@about.com]
Sent: Monday, March 25, 2013 8:55 PM
To: Lea Verou
Cc: public-webplatform@w3.org; Doug Schepers
Subject: Re: Styling standardization status

Sweet. I love the ribbon :)
On 03/25/2013 11:46 PM, Lea Verou wrote:
Hi all,

I couldn’t bear seeing “standardization status” completely unstyled any more, so I worked a bit on styling it as a ribbon:

What do you think? Feel free to be harsh, I didn’t spend much time on it :)

[cid:image001.png@01CE29AA.0DDB7B70]

(if the image above doesn’t show, you can also see it in the test wiki, e.g. http://docs.webplatform.org/test/css/properties/border-radius )

Its background is taken from the bottom right joint of the logo.

I think it would be nice to also have classes for it, based on standardization status, to make Editor’s Drafts red.

Cheers,
Lea

Lea Verou
W3C developer relations
http://w3.org/people/all#leahttp://lea.verou.me ✿ @leaverou

--
Patrick D'Souza Developer, Metrics About.com | Do more 1500 Broadway, 6th Floor New York, NY, 10036 AIM: padsouza

image001.png
(image/png attachment: image001.png)