Re: Redirects for prefixed features

There's a benefit in having these as -moz-transform, -webkit-transform,
etc, with redirects in the wiki content. It'll redirect as wanted, but will
give context to the user with "redirected from -webkit-transform". It's
also possible to not redirect, but to educate users on those pages, for
instance: "-moz-transform is a Mozilla specific... blah blah, here's a link
to the content you are looking for"

Things like this are usually handled on Wikimedia projects with a bot.
There's a special permission that allows bot edits to be marked as minor by
default, which means it can be ignored in Recent Changes and watchlists.

That said, it likely is a relatively minor apache rewrite change, so that
would indeed be quicker.