Bug #1: Session bug

From: Julee <julee@adobe.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2013 13:12:16 -0700
To: Ryan Lane <rlane32@gmail.com>, Denis Ah-Kang <denis@w3.org>
CC: <public-webplatform@w3.org>
Hi, Ryan and Denis:

Thanks much for sharing your status and ideas at today's community meeting.
Per your request, I've re-opened the "session bug."[1] As I mentioned in the
meeting, we've moved our bug base to project.webplatform.org.

Ryan: I don't think you have an account there, so you may have to set one up
in order to see the bug.

I did add some repo notes there, but also added notes and suggestions from
today's community meeting call. I also tried to make the distinction clearer
between this bug and the page refresh issue.[2]

I'll try to reproduce any related issues and add them to our issues tracker.
But, in the meantime, please let me know if I can help any further.

Regards!

Julee

[1] http://project.webplatform.org/infrastructure/issues/1
[2] http://project.webplatform.org/infrastructure/issues/2