2 new issues re: top level pages (Issue 14)

From: Julee Burdekin <jburdeki@adobe.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2013 11:50:05 -0700
To: Scott Rowe <scottrowe@google.com>, Lea Verou <lea@w3.org>
CC: "public-webplatform@w3.org" <public-webplatform@w3.org>
Hi, Scott & Lea:

I'm so pleased that we're ready to implement the top-level global nav issue![1] I think it'll make a big difference in the experience and perception of the site.

I've updated the bug to include the destination links. But, two of the destinations did not have a clear next step that would lead the average visitor to success, so I filed to additional tasks:

 *   Update the Community page to point visitor to how to get started with community.[2]
 *   Update forums to notifies visitors of higher volume channels of communication. [3]

I assigned these additional tasks to Scott and myself.

Scott: please let me know if that's OK.

Lea: if you want to attack these two additional tasks as part of the top-level global nav experience, please go ahead.

Julee

[1] http://project.webplatform.org/content/issues/14
[2] http://project.webplatform.org/content/issues/35
[3] http://project.webplatform.org/content/issues/36