Re: Organizing projects in project.webplatform.org

This "deferred" system seems illogical. We can assign the issues to a
milestone, or leave them unassigned which can be the "deferred" status.
Having a separate project structure just for that is wasteful and confusing
imho. Either we go with a master project (assuming sub-projects actually
have a good UX) or we keep separated projects, as Bugzilla had components,
and tweak from there as we need. That keeps thing simple and
straightforward.