Re: URL aliases for WPD without /wiki

From: Lea Verou <lea@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2013 16:36:36 +0200
Cc: Denis Ah-Kang <denis@w3.org>, Ryan Lane <rlane32@gmail.com>, "public-webplatform@w3.org" <public-webplatform@w3.org>
To: Doug Schepers <schepers@w3.org>
What do you guys think about also redirecting URLs that are not found (404) from webplatform.org/svg or www.webplatform.org/svg to docs.webplatform.org/wiki/svg? I often make the mistake of leaving out the "docs" subdomain and get an ugly 404.

Lea Verou
W3C developer relations
http://w3.org/people/all#leahttp://lea.verou.me ✿ @leaverou