Communications plan

From: Julee <julee@adobe.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2013 14:14:21 -0700
To: Scott Rowe <scottrowe@google.com>
CC: <public-webplatform@w3.org>
Hi, Scott:

I saw in another thread[1] that you pulled the press kit out of the
community dev tf bucket. So I want to make sure something hasn't fallen
through the cracks. The original task force name was something along the
lines of Communications & Outreach. And it got renamed to Community
Development, which is probably apropos.

But one of the reasons for creating this task force was the idea that they
would handle the communications plan, set up any templates or timelines, for
promoting content and announcing wpd activities ‹ beyond docsprints.

So, do you see that as part of the Community Development task force? Or
should we divvy this up another way.

Thanks.
Julee

[1] Subject: Community Development Meeting 3/21
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webplatform/2013Mar/0155.html

julee@adobe.com
@adobejulee