Re: Web Platform community meeting in 45 mins.

From: Julee Burdekin <jburdeki@adobe.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2013 13:36:41 -0700
To: Doug May <intuedge@gmail.com>, Julee <julee@adobe.com>
CC: "public-webplatform@w3.org" <public-webplatform@w3.org>
Hi, Doug: Thanks for all that input. I'll process it as I can! You asked that I specifically add some links. Not sure which links, as I saw you added some to the meeting page  yesterday. If there are more that you think are critical to folks participating, please feel free to add them yourself. Regards. Julee