Re: Web Platform community meeting in 45 mins.

Hi, Doug: Thanks for all that input. I'll process it as I can! You asked that I specifically add some links. Not sure which links, as I saw you added some to the meeting page  yesterday. If there are more that you think are critical to folks participating, please feel free to add them yourself. Regards. Julee

From: Doug May <intuedge@gmail.com<mailto:intuedge@gmail.com>>
Date: Friday, March 15, 2013 1:25 PM
To: julee <julee@adobe.com<mailto:julee@adobe.com>>
Cc: "public-webplatform@w3.org<mailto:public-webplatform@w3.org>" <public-webplatform@w3.org<mailto:public-webplatform@w3.org>>
Subject: Re: Web Platform community meeting in 45 mins.

@JuleeAdobe -- Thanks for the upgrades to the call agenda e-mail.  Can you add the links I put on @scottrowe_ 's new test "getting started" page?  I had to track down my own page updates to find the shortcut to the webchat for today's call (my bad, but I'm still pushing hard for an obstacle-free entry to participation).