Re: Web Platform community meeting in 45 mins.

From: Julee Burdekin <jburdeki@adobe.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2013 13:36:41 -0700
To: Doug May <intuedge@gmail.com>, Julee <julee@adobe.com>
CC: "public-webplatform@w3.org" <public-webplatform@w3.org>
Hi, Doug: Thanks for all that input. I'll process it as I can! You asked that I specifically add some links. Not sure which links, as I saw you added some to the meeting page  yesterday. If there are more that you think are critical to folks participating, please feel free to add them yourself. Regards. Julee

julee@adobe.com
@adobejulee