Community Development Task Force Meeting

From: Scott Rowe <scottrowe@google.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2013 12:30:02 -0700
To: "public-webplatform@w3.org" <public-webplatform@w3.org>

At the next Community Development Task Force Meeting we will discuss this
which incudes the establishment of an irregular meeting time as well as
planning the next Doc Sprint - San Francisco, April 3rd.

To set up this first meeting, I've created a Doodle Poll for you to fill
out with your availability next week. Note that you can change the time
display for your location.

Please fill out this poll by the end of the day, Saturday, March 16. I'll
set up the meeting and communicate the specifics at that time.