Community Development Task Force Meeting

From: Scott Rowe <scottrowe@google.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2013 12:30:02 -0700
To: "public-webplatform@w3.org" <public-webplatform@w3.org>
Hello!

At the next Community Development Task Force Meeting we will discuss this
agenda<http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/WPD:Community/Meetings/Community_Development>,
which incudes the establishment of an irregular meeting time as well as
planning the next Doc Sprint - San Francisco, April 3rd.

To set up this first meeting, I've created a Doodle Poll for you to fill
out with your availability next week. Note that you can change the time
display for your location.

http://doodle.com/7kuihtg7z3qgzz7f

Please fill out this poll by the end of the day, Saturday, March 16. I'll
set up the meeting and communicate the specifics at that time.

Thanks!

+Scott