Re: Re-architecting the Community pages (smoother inflow for the next doc sprint)

From: Scott Rowe <scottrowe@google.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2013 08:27:45 -0700
To: Doug May <intuedge@gmail.com>, "public-webplatform@w3.org" <public-webplatform@w3.org>
Thank you for your comments, Doug.

Please be aware that the final design of the Getting Started page is far
from complete, and I suggest that you revisit it when I have something to
show the list. The only reason I mentioned it in an earlier thread was to
give fr0zenice and PaulR a point of reference for the use of their
user-defined query forms.

+Scott