Re: Re-architecting the Community pages

Nice work on the reorg, Scott.

I just added a working IRC link and a webchat link to the friday call page,
and a note recommending that people follow both.

I'd like to see some links closer to the top of the hierarchy that point to
the community calls, assuming we're interested in expanding participation.
 If you haven't joined the mailing list, they're very hard to find.

DougM