Re: Web Platform Doc Sprint San Francisco (April 3rd)

Thanks Peter!

Also, folks, please note this sign-up link is not yet fully public. Peter
is making it available to us for "Super Double-Secret Priority
Registration" of WPD list members. Sign up now before we put it on the
HTML5 Dev Conference page, at which point the Doc Sprint may sell out.

+Scott