Doodle poll time zones

From: Janet Swisher <jswisher@mozilla.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2013 13:03:24 -0500
To: public-webplatform@w3.org
FYI, if the organizer has a free Doodle account, they have the option to
"Enable time-zone support" when creating a poll. In that case, Doodle
adjusts the time zone for participants based on their IP addresses (or
account settings).

http://support.doodle.com/customer/portal/articles/645367

So, if you're running a poll, it's worth a few extra clicks to register
for an account, and get this feature.

--
Janet Swisher <mailto:jREMOVEswisher@mozilla.com>
Mozilla Developer Network <https://developer.mozilla.org>